- Online Evaluation Round
- Technical Round– I
- Technical Round– II
- HR Conversation
Shortlisting: Out of 300 prospects they shortlisted 25 trainees for additional interview procedure. The requirements for shortlisting were jobs, coding profiles ranking, CGPA, and so on
Online Evaluation Round (1 hr): This round was performed through the Hackerrank Platform. There were 17 concerns out of which 16 were mcqs/msqs based upon subjects like Selenium, Linux commands, Celebration, Data Structures and Algorithms, and so on and 1 was a coding concern that was compulsorily to be performed in Python language.
Concern: Offered a binary string transform it to its comparable decimal/octal/hexadecimal/ binary type relying on the input specification( ‘d’ for decimal, ‘h’ for hexadecimal, ‘o’ for octal, and ‘b’ for binary)
Technical Round– I (1-1.25 hr): Based upon the test results they shortlisted 10 prospects for this round.
- Present yourself.
- The job interviewer asked me to rank my abilities in Python out of 10.
- Then she asked me about my comfy coding language and informed me to compose code for the application of Stack utilizing a range and connected list on a paper.
- Asked me to compose code for reversing a string in Python and binary search.
- Then she asked me about some OOP ideas like inheritance, virtual functions, virtual base class, an abstract class.
- Asked me the distinction in between multiprocessing and multithreading and which one is much better.
- Distinction in between UDP and TCP.
- What is a Two Times As Linked List? Compose code for it and what is the distinction in between Circular Linked List and a Two Times As Linked List.
- What is DNS?
- Informed me to compose all the Linux commands that I understand on paper.
- Some SQL questions.
- Concerns based upon libraries such as Numpy and Pandas were asked.
- Then she provided me 2 puzzles to fix:
- 9 balls, similar in look. 8 are of the very same weight. 1 is much heavier. Recognize this much heavier ball by utilizing a scale two times.
Technical Round– II (45 minutes- 1hr): There were 2 job interviewers for this round. 6 trainees were shortlisted for this round.
- What is SQA?
- What is JIRA?
- Asked me to code combine sort in an editor in my comfy language.
- Then provided me an issue based upon screening according to various modes( 0/1) and examining whether a number depends on a wanted variety or not. I need to think about all the situations and provide where the cases where test cases can stop working.
- Asked me to carry out a dictionary and informed me to erase some secrets from it in an effective method.
- Are you acquainted with Selenium?
- Then they asked me If I had some concerns for them
- I asked about the function and after that they discussed me.
HR Round (10-15 minutes): Normal HR concerns
Out of 6, they lastly picked 4 prospects.