Today, we recommend the optimum workflow for drone search and rescue.
Our caller for today, Karl conducted a drone search and rescue to locate a missing dog. However, unfortunately, it seems that his mission was not really successful. So, on today’s show, we reveal the best and most efficient workflow for a moving target. You will learn the four acquisition methods that you can possibly use in drone search and rescue.
And you will also learn how you can use image recognition software to autonomously scan images. We hope you enjoy this show.
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:47]We are launching a new fire safety program soon
- [03:48]As the economy picks up, there is renewed demand for drone jobs
- [04:43]Our in-person training’s are back
- [06:45]Today’s question is about drone search and rescue
- [07:44]Things to consider while doing a drone search and rescue
- [08:53]How to autonomously scan images and compress your project time frame
- [09:43]The four acquisition methods for a moving target while conducting a search and rescue operation
- [11:45]How do you verify that you have captured the entire area with your drone
- [13:13]Why Pix4D React is the best software for search and rescue
- [14:08]Using image recognition software to analyze images
- [16:15]Can you review images in real-time?
- [20:15]We sum up today’s show